Knights of Immortal Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Immortal Blood

Welcome Back!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New and PERMANENT KoiB Rules.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tallanka
Admin
tallanka

New and PERMANENT KoiB Rules. Empty
PostSubject: New and PERMANENT KoiB Rules.   New and PERMANENT KoiB Rules. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 12:23 am

KoiB Rules:

1. First and foremost, this is a game! And as in the past, our guild is going to treat it like one. We play to have fun, which means, role with what you know, and have fun doing it, win or lose! If being in a guild that takes 30 mins to plan a strategy, before doing something, is what you are looking for, then we are probably not the guild for you. Smile

2. There is no activity rule in KoiB. The members we have in the guild, are all people we consider friends, even though most of us haven't met. That is why, we will not kick anyone, even if they disappear for months, because we want to keep in touch with our guildies, and the only way to do that is to not kick those who we have formed friendships with.

3. There will be no warnings for members on bad behavior. I, nor anyone else, has the time or patience to be a parent to anyone that doesn't know how to act right. If you decide to behave like you can't behave, you will have to find a new place to call home.

4. Any and everything we do in this guild is voluntary. If we try to GvG, and you don't like to PVP, no sweat, We will just go 4 heroes Smile Basically, this guild is a laidback group of friends, who just enjoy each others company, and I intend to keep it that way.

5. The officers in our guild, are members that have been a part of Immortal Blood, since the beginning, so if you have been demoted, it is not because you have done anything wrong, I am just rewarding the ones who have stuck by this guild through thick and thin. And since we have so many old iBers, I have only promoted those who attended Friday's KoiB get together.

6. If any officer feels like they no longer wish to serve as an officer of KoiB, then it is up to them to select a member of our guild to replace them. This person selected should be one that clearly demonstrates all things which make this such a great guild.

7. And I am in NO way saying, that only original iBers will ever be officers in the guild, it is that way now, but come around the KoiB anniversary, who knows, maybe some newcomers will be promoted...For a new member to be promoted, except when an officer is stepping down, at least half of the current number of officers, must vote to promote the individual. And this has to be a unanimous vote.

8. All members have a say so in this Guild! Do not think just because you are not a officer, that you have no voice in our community. I will make an announcement several days in advance, for when I will be at the guild hall, holding a casual meeting. These meetings will allow anyone with any greviances, concerns, or comments, to come forward, and bring them to my attention. I will try to do this on a weekly basis, but it really is going to be as time permits.

See everyone soon, and thanks for making this guild AWESOME!!!!

Yours Truly,
Tallanka Skywalker,
Orignal, Former, and Future Leader of KoiB
Back to top Go down

New and PERMANENT KoiB Rules.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights of Immortal Blood :: Information :: Rules-
Jump to: