Knights of Immortal Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Immortal Blood

Welcome Back!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Made a quick signature

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Balmug
Admin
Balmug

Made a quick signature Empty
PostSubject: Made a quick signature   Made a quick signature Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:45 am

What do you think? What should I do to improve it.
Made a quick signature GWsSignature
Back to top Go down
https://koib.forumotion.com
Brennalin

Brennalin

PostSubject: Re: Made a quick signature   Made a quick signature Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:21 pm

I recommend changing out the blue for brighter colors. Shades of Yellow, light neutrals, or grays would probably look awesome. It will make the character "pop". Keep the background brushes for texture. Then change "Balmug" to red, pulling color from the cape.

You are dealing with three neutral colors (blk,brn,gry) and one warm (red). Neutrals generally allow for little to no contrast. Focus on working with the red - which is why i think you chose the yellow - and it works with the brown too. Technically, it's Red and Green that are complementary colors, not red and blue, so try some shades of green too.

Play with the colors a bit. Consider filling KoiB letters...It might or might not work. Bring KoiB down a smidge toward the name. See what works and makes the important elements stand out. Yes, I have some background in graphic design...but swear I don't mean to sound like a know-it-all. Embarassed

I have always liked this screenshot you used as an avatar of the cheering and the cape Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Balmug
Admin
Balmug

PostSubject: Re: Made a quick signature   Made a quick signature Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 6:21 pm

Thx for the advice.
Back to top Go down
Brennalin

Brennalin

PostSubject: Re: Made a quick signature   Made a quick signature Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:05 pm

Out of curiosity, what editing program do you use for things like this?
Back to top Go down
Balmug
Admin
Balmug

PostSubject: Re: Made a quick signature   Made a quick signature Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 5:28 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Made a quick signature   Made a quick signature Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Made a quick signature
Page 1 of 1