Knights of Immortal Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Immortal Blood

Welcome Back!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Niro/DL's Trip Souvenir :-)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brennalin

Brennalin

Niro/DL's  Trip Souvenir  :-) Empty
PostSubject: Niro/DL's Trip Souvenir :-)   Niro/DL's  Trip Souvenir  :-) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 12:47 pm

What do you bring back as a souvenir for someone you only know online, and lives far away? I guess if you are going into a canning company and a bakery you bring back recipes you can send back by e-mail. lol!

Almost every time I go to Lancster, Pennsylvania (the land of the Amish) I go to this place called Kitchen Kettle Village
The Amish do canning and baking right there on the site and sell their products. It's also surrounded by a few restaurants and little shops. Very girly, I know, except for all the tasty samples. I picked up some recipe cards they have. I like to buy this Sweet & Sour Grilling Sauce 5 bottles or more at a time when I go. lol Though why the Amish recommend using a microwave I have no idea.

Peach Black Raspberry Cobbler

1 can (29 oz.) sliced peaches, drained, reserving 1/2 cup peach syrup
2 Tbsp. Kitchen Kettle Black Raspberry Preserves
1/3 cup flour
1 cup oatmeal, uncooked
1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
1/4 tsp. salt
Pinch of nutmeg
1/3 cup butter, melted

1. Spray an 8” glass baking dish with Pam.
2. Place drained peaches in dish.
3. Mix together reserved peach syrup and Kitchen Kettle Black Raspberry Preserves (YUM). Microwave for 1 minute. Stir and pour over peaches.
4. In a small bowl, mix all dry ingredients together. Add melted butter and blend until crumbly. Sprinkle over peaches.
5. Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes or until bubbly.
Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
Back to top Go down

Niro/DL's Trip Souvenir :-)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights of Immortal Blood :: Information :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: