Knights of Immortal Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Immortal Blood

Welcome Back!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Member Introduction

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Brennalin

Brennalin

New Member Introduction Empty
PostSubject: New Member Introduction   New Member Introduction Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 11:25 pm

Thought it might be a good idea for new people to introduce themselves. I'm new, and generally shy, so I am not going to randomly whisper a stranger even in the same guild.

My main character is Brenna Lin or Brennalin - an alias I've been using on the web for about 12 years now. I'm definately a Ranger girl at heart and am working with one in every GW game (except EotN 'cause it didn't download right).

I've been playing GW since July and been hooked ever since. An epic fantasy reader, the game has been replacing books for a while now (which is easier on the wallet when you read as fast as I). So far I play almost every day, and have even played when out of town for work or vaca. Ridiculous, I know. I have had no interest in either guilds or PvsP so far, but who knows that might change.

I was invited by our Dark Lord Omega. We had first developed a friendship and he invited me out of pity lol! because apparantly a guild-less lvl 20 girl in a short skirt makes a great recruiting target! *sigh* The new silence is sweet indeed!

I'm east coast time zone, I am an adult player and every year on my birthday I WILL be changing my birth year to reflect my Immortal age. Lastly, please feel free to contact me now that you know something about me. Wink I like to do missions and quests with others. Would be glad to help lower levels, too.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Agmareus
Admin
Ariel Agmareus

PostSubject: Re: New Member Introduction   New Member Introduction Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 11:50 pm

Hey, welcome Smile

It's nice to see a new face in our guild. Unfortunately I don't play as much as I used to, for various reasons. However, you may be able to find me on a Friday night, or occasionally on weekends.

As you may have seen we are a pretty small guild, but close-knit. Most of us have been together for years, but we are always very welcoming to new faces.

I am also a fantasy reader, as are a few others Very Happy . Have you ever read the "A Song of Ice and Fire Series" by George R. R. Martin by any chance?

Anyway, it's nice to have you, and hopefully I'll meet you soon in-game Smile
Back to top Go down
Brennalin

Brennalin

PostSubject: Re: New Member Introduction   New Member Introduction Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 1:41 am

Funny you should ask - I'm on Page 27 of A Game of Thrones. lol! But I'd put it down for a while switching to lighter reading.

Thanks for the welcome,
Back to top Go down
tallanka
Admin
tallanka

PostSubject: Re: New Member Introduction   New Member Introduction Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:30 pm

Glad to have ya Brenna!

I really enjoyed our sprint from Camp Rankor to Deldrimor Warcamp last night. I was also glad to see you get your first green drop, despite us having a party full of heroes.

Hopefully we will all get to do a Sorrows Furnace run sometime this weekend.

See ya soon,

Brian aka Tallanka Skywalker
Back to top Go down
Balmug
Admin
Balmug

PostSubject: Re: New Member Introduction   New Member Introduction Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:34 am

Great to have you hear.
Back to top Go down
https://koib.forumotion.com
Funkopotomis

PostSubject: Sup   New Member Introduction Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 12:06 pm

im frequently hungry or inbrieated. call me funk/kitty/heyyou or whatever floats your boat. if you really gots to use names then my friends call me john. mostly im into pretty much anything regarding history so if any of you ever have a problem with that you could ask me. or just search wikipedia like most folks do
Back to top Go down
Brennalin

Brennalin

PostSubject: Re: New Member Introduction   New Member Introduction Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:26 pm

Funk.....what's the name of your GW Main?
Back to top Go down
Balmug
Admin
Balmug

PostSubject: Re: New Member Introduction   New Member Introduction Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 6:13 am

^ yup Im curious too.
Back to top Go down
https://koib.forumotion.com
Brennalin

Brennalin

PostSubject: Re: New Member Introduction   New Member Introduction Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:10 pm

I'm taking bets that Funk = Aeris scratch
Back to top Go down
Funkopotomis

PostSubject: Re: New Member Introduction   New Member Introduction Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 12:55 pm

sorry i have not been on in awhile. yes thats what i be. aeris. but you can just call me whatever
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Member Introduction   New Member Introduction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Member Introduction
Page 1 of 1