Knights of Immortal Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Immortal Blood

Welcome Back!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Old Member Introduction

Go down 
+6
Lysander
Dark Spirit
Tsuruko
Balmug
Ariel Agmareus
tallanka
10 posters
AuthorMessage
tallanka
Admin
tallanka

Old Member Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Old Member Introduction   Old Member Introduction Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:41 pm

Brennalin's new member post, inspired me to start up a post for Old Members.

For those new members that didn't know, our guild has been around almost since Guild Wars came out in 2005. We have gone through many name changes (formally Immortal Blood (iB)) and several different alliances as people we have met in game have come and gone throughout the years.

We are a tight knit group of players, so I thought it would be good for you guys to know a little about the close group of friends that you have become aquainted with Very Happy

My name is Brian, and my main alias is Tallanka. I don't include a last name, since that varies from character to character, but Tallanka is what I have been known as since high school (Want more info, just ask).

I am the former/original Leader of Knights of the Immortal Blood (KoiB). I would say I mainly play a ranger (Tallanka Skywalker) and the pet I have (Kicheta) is the pet I tamed back when I first started playing GW back in May of 2005. I mostly like PVE of GW, but have been known to get competitive and enjoy some PVP from time to time. I stepped down as leader recently, not because I didn't enjoy it, but because I felt that due to my inactivity, someone else would be better suited for the role. I think Dark Lord has done excellent as the Guild Leader thus far.

Feel free to chat with me in game/or on here.

T.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Agmareus
Admin
Ariel Agmareus

PostSubject: Re: Old Member Introduction   Old Member Introduction Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 12:33 am

I guess I'll put my intro in here, too.

My name is Terence, but everyone in-game calls me Ariel. That is due to my main character's name Ariel Agmareus who is a monk. I pretty much always play monk, I enjoy being a key member of the team and helping out. I think I'm considered a good monk, so if there are any questions about builds or if you ever need a monk (sometimes they're hard to come by) then just ask.

I have all GW expansions and have beaten them all. I began playing in 2005 and joined iB in November of the same year, and later on KoiB (kind of a long story, ask if you wish to know). For about 3 years I loved GW and still do consider it probably my favorite game ever - largely due to this guild and the various people I've met.

I've been officer for quite a while and have even been guild leader once, but am happy with my position now.

In 2007 I set out on a quest to get the "Kind of a Big Deal" title which is maxing out 5 titles, which I did and am proud of Very Happy .

My younger brother is also in the guild as Aggo Bloodrider, more commonly known as Kayle.

So that's me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Balmug
Admin
Balmug

PostSubject: Re: Old Member Introduction   Old Member Introduction Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:43 am

^^
Hello my name is Kevin and I am currently living in California.
I am currently a senior in high school and I am focusing on college work, but I want to play more of GWs with the guild. I will gladly help anyone if I can. lol!

I got Guild Wars for my Bday on 07 and my friend Melkor ended up inviting me into the guild and it felt like a 2nd family. My main character name is Balmug Sparda coming from two games one from Dot Hack (Balmung) but I misspelled it XD and the other one from Devil May Cry (Sparda). Like everyone I became hooked on playing the game as a Dervish but as time passed I got focused on school and ended up playing less and more of Team Fortress 2. Sleep
Back to top Go down
https://koib.forumotion.com
Tsuruko
Admin
Tsuruko

PostSubject: Re: Old Member Introduction   Old Member Introduction Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:32 am

Well as some of you may or may not know my name is Christian a.k.a. Tsuruko __________. Most of my characters begin with Tsuruko or Tsu. I am currently inactive due to school (finals), church, and soon to be work (tutoring). I started playing back in august of 05 and later joined iB with my friend Mayuka who just got back from afganistan. I have all the expansions and beaten all of them except GWEN with atleast one char (created a character and beat it with the character from that expansion). One reason why I became inactive in the first place was I started to play World of Warcraft but then I quit that and then stopped playing PC games altogether. Kinda just waiting for GW 2 to come out also.

Well have fun guys.

Oh and to any new players challange Tallanka to a scrimmage (He's all talk Wink )
Back to top Go down
Dark Spirit
Admin
Dark Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Old Member Introduction   Old Member Introduction Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:13 am

Guess its my turn

My name is Cameron A.k.A Dark Lord Omega or DL for short which is my main. Some of the newer members may know me as Niro Specter though. I joined this guild not too long after GW first came out with my friend Morderk and have been in it ever since. I can honestly say this guild is like my home because Ive had good times with the people in this guild and im hopin that when GW2 comes out we can all get back together. Ive been playin gw on and off but just recently started playing again and still getting used to being a GL but im hopin to try to get the guild back to its former glory.

Any questions then just hit me up on here or in game Cool
Back to top Go down
Lysander

Lysander

PostSubject: Re: Old Member Introduction   Old Member Introduction Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:29 pm

Hey all. Its been a while since I've posted and probably months since I've played GW. Not sure if I am still in the guild but for those who remember me I am Lysander a.k.a Ollie in the real world. I started playing GW a while back when a friend introduced me to it. I joined what was iB and now koib after Tsuruko I believe helped me get to the doppleganger in prophecies and have really enjoyed being a part of this guild. I've been focused on school lately so I haven't played games much in the last few months including GW but plan to get back on in a few weeks when I finally have a break. Lysander McSlayer (Ele) was my first character. I have all the campaigns and GWEN but am yet to play through nightfall or gwen. In the last few months I played I mostly pvp'd. My dervish and my ele are my strongest characters but I enjoy playing my ranger the most.

Outside of GW I'm a computer science major in my last few semesters of school. It consumes most of my time but its been worthwhile so far. This guild rocks and I'm glad to see its coming back together. Hopefully I'll be back on soon bounce
Back to top Go down
tallanka
Admin
tallanka

PostSubject: Re: Old Member Introduction   Old Member Introduction Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 7:41 pm

I am really happy to hear from everyone!

Tsu and Lys, it has been awhile, I hope all is well with you guys.

Lys I am not sure if you are still in the guild on paper, due to us kicking heavily inactive players for the guild resurgence, but I can safely say you are, and will always be, a part of the guild.

I am sorry that I haven't been on as much as I would have liked. I have been playing a lot of Lord of the Rings Online.

If anyone ever wants to do something on GW please PM me on here, and give me a heads up!

-T
Back to top Go down
Brennalin

Brennalin

PostSubject: confessions and pleas   Old Member Introduction Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 8:14 pm

First my confession: Since everyone is admitting to real names (something I never ask because you don't know who likes their privacy) I feel like keeping mine is wrong... so my real name is Shannon. *wipes brow* glad I got that off my chest.

And my plea is this for all you Oldtimers: Come back! Play with me! Some of you have been gone so long it would be like seeing the game for the first time. Maybe you'll love it all over again. I swear I can be a pleasant and charming companion. queen It's hard to meet decent, honorable people in game and seems to happen by sheer luck alone.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Agmareus
Admin
Ariel Agmareus

PostSubject: Re: Old Member Introduction   Old Member Introduction Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:27 pm

Quote :
It's hard to meet decent, honorable people in game and seems to happen by sheer luck alone.

I think I have to agree. It really amazes me how so many cool people had come together to form this guild. And I think all of us have to agree in some sense. I mean we've all played with people that we haven't liked, on GW and other games. But this guild has been immense, even when our alliance may not have been and other things (even though for the most part we've found similar great people in our alliances Very Happy )

And it's great to hear from Tsu and Lysander as Tallanka wrote. I hope all is well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Taesan

PostSubject: Old Member Introduction   Old Member Introduction Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 3:25 pm

Hey Fellaz, my name is Hunter, aka Taesan. I am RL best friends with Tallanka (Brian). Ive been playing GW since it was new, and still enjoy it. I, like others, moved on to other games, wow, war, lotro, eve, etc. But GW will always have a place in my heart. I honestly consider tsu, dl, arie, kat, some of my best friends and would do anything for em. Anyway i will def be playing GW2 when it comes out. If you guys need anything just holla at ya boy.
Back to top Go down
melkor vala

melkor vala

PostSubject: Re: Old Member Introduction   Old Member Introduction Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:47 pm

Now that I'm back from the dead i thought I might throw my name in here...

Name's Taylor. I'm from WAY back when we called ourselves Immortal Blood. Been with the guild forever, cause it really is the best out there. I just took a LONG vacation from gaming, just cause of work and school, I hope to become active again but no promises.

My primary GW name is Melkor (I'm a Tolkien nut, hence the name) but my primary character is Son of Beleg (another Tolkien name).

You'll never see me in PvP except in a few Alliance Battles to get some free Jade. If you see me on I'm always willing to drop whatever to help anyone with anything, just ask.
Back to top Go down
Funkopotomis

PostSubject: Re: Old Member Introduction   Old Member Introduction Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 9:50 pm

say if you be a tolkien fan have to heard of "Third Age: Total War"? its a total conversion mod for Medieval 2: Total War and its pretty interesting to lotr fans of any strip. sorry...no 1st/2nd age stuff
Back to top Go down
melkor vala

melkor vala

PostSubject: Re: Old Member Introduction   Old Member Introduction Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:04 am

I have never played any of the Total War games, they always looked fun but I never had anyone recommend them to me.
Now that you have I might purchase it...its super cheap now-a-days.
Back to top Go down
Funkopotomis

PostSubject: Re: Old Member Introduction   Old Member Introduction Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:30 am

here is the link http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=654
some pretty good screenshots so you know what you are getting. the installation guides are pretty easy to follow.
Back to top Go down
Tsuruko
Admin
Tsuruko

PostSubject: Re: Old Member Introduction   Old Member Introduction Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:46 pm

Hey guys it's Tsuruko. I've got GW installed again now that i've got more space on my comp. If someone could give me a time when they could be on I would love to rejoin the guild. Very Happy

Have Fun guys
Back to top Go down
Balmug
Admin
Balmug

PostSubject: Re: Old Member Introduction   Old Member Introduction Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:15 pm

Tsuruko wrote:
Hey guys it's Tsuruko. I've got GW installed again now that i've got more space on my comp. If someone could give me a time when they could be on I would love to rejoin the guild. Very Happy

Have Fun guys
Let me get your character name.
Back to top Go down
https://koib.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Member Introduction   Old Member Introduction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old Member Introduction
Page 1 of 1